It’s a dream of every woman to have sparkling clean skin but it’s not possible if you don’t take care of your skin properly.
Your diet, care, habits, hygiene etc everything directly impacts your skin. Do you take adequate sleep? do you drink a lot of water or not? Do you cleanse, scrub on time? Do you eat fruits and green vegetables? If the answer to these question is yes than no doubt you will be having a great skin but if your answer to these is no than it’s not too late now. Not only a perfect diet is compulsory for a healthy skin there are various other factors which decides your skin to be beautiful or dull with wrinkles.
Let’s have a look at the most important skin factors
- Sleep: You might be thinking how skin can be related to skin, but it is related indirectly. If your body is not getting proper sleep than its functioning will change and will directly impact your digestive system to circulatory system. Inadequate sleep results into puffed eyes and later on skin which is very dull and tired. So for the first step towards great skin is sleep.
- Diet: Next and the most important factor is your diet. Your diet must have green leafy vegetables, juice, fruits and at least 4 liters of water a day. For a healthy skin your meals should have salads and fruits with high vitamin A and vitamin C content. As vitamin A and C had direct impact on your skin. Your diet must include papayas, oranges, pumpkins and other yellow colored fruits.
- Hygiene: Basic hygiene should be cared of along with this touching face leads to pimples and other skin related problems. Basic cleansing, toning and moisturizing should added to daily life. Scrubbing should be done twice a week and not more than that else it will lead to dry and rough skin.
- Minimal makeup: Makeup product contains chemical either it is a leading brand or any average brand. So makeup should be done in a proper way without harming the skin along with it before going to bed, makeup should be removed properly. Along with this sun screen must be used either it is winters, summers or its raining outside. Sunscreen helps to protect from UV rays also helps to reduce blemishes, tanning and rashes caused by sunlight.
- Homemade face packs: Use of homemade face packs made from milk, fruits, and other homemade product is very good for skin. As these are natural and doesn’t contain any chemicals. Also these are fresh and have no harmful effects.
These are some of the most useful techniques, which can convert your dull dry skin to smooth, healthy skin. Avoid eating oily and stale food. Along with this junk food and fried foods must be avoided rather must be removed from your diet. It will be great if you drink 1-2 glass of room temperature water just after waking up as it is very beneficial for your skin!